Director, Demand Generation Marketing at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
As a Demand Generation Marketing Director at Simon Data, you will formulate sustainable campaign strategies that build awareness and drive qualified leads to our sales team. We are looking for someone to own and scale our channel marketing by optimizing paid media, coordinating our social media approach, building compelling email marketing programs, amplifying our content, and supporting lead generation at events.
Your typical day might include working closely with sales and product marketing to determine our next activation, monitoring dashboards to figure out positive/negative channel performance, so we can react swiftly, building copy and design to support promotional content into landing pages, emails, or social media, and ensuring it’s all measured and tracked.
The right person for this position is a driven, analytical marketer looking to directly impact the revenue at a fast-growing tech startup. They especially enjoy digital marketing, data, and finding creative ways to drive interest. If you possess a love of owning the process from end-to-end, are a skilled communicator, inventive problem solver, and are adept at balancing multiple responsibilities, this opportunity is a phenomenal fit.
A massive benefit of owning demand generation at Simon is that there is plenty of room to grow and your success in this role will be highly transparent to the greater organization!
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!What You’ll Do
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop a marketing campaign strategy that supports qualified pipeline contribution
- Collaborate on new lead acquisition and prospect engagement programs
- Own and execute demand and lead nurture programs on all of our channels
- Coordinate with our product marketing, content, and sales teams to ensure constant alignment between our business goals and our activities
- Report on and optimize demand gen activities, lead nurturing efficacy, and return on investment
- Communicate business results to a wider Simon audience
- Lead results-oriented project timelines, ensuring timely execution of campaigns, including scheduling, working with design, production turnaround, and distribution of materials
- Ensure campaigns are executed on schedule and on budget
- Develop and support crafting short-form content for email campaigns, landing pages, scripts, user and case studies, blogs, and social media as needed
- Ensure process documentation for business partners that articulates demand generation activities such as objectives, target personas, key messages, program tactics, and timing, and regularly present/introduce this information to business functions
- Provide recommendations on where improvements can be made
- Assess feedback and input from sales, product marketing, and business leaders on the messages will influence our target market
- Day-to-day campaign management
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years B2B demand generation experience, preferably in the SaaS market
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable collaborating with a team that is both in-person and remote.
- Very strong analytical skills and a data focused mentality. We love Looker, Google Sheets, Salesforce, Google Data Studio etc. to help us tell the story of our program performance.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated with very strong project management skills
- Proactive, with the ability to lead multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- Teammate, with consensus-building skills
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytical skills
- Bonus for understanding how to build and manage to a marketing contribution framework
- Bonus for experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.