Director of Demand Generation | NYC
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City
Named one of Forbes’ Billion Dollar Startups in 2017, BetterCloud is looking for a high-performing Director of Demand Generation to help fuel our growth. This person will be critical to the future success of BetterCloud and a key member of an award-winning marketing organization. The Demand Generation team is responsible for generating leads and nurturing opportunities for our sales organization, and will work with our content and digital marketers to coordinate campaigns and touch points across different stages of the customer journey (both net new sales and upsell / cross-sell).
A successful candidate will be results-driven, sales-focused, have a great technical understanding of marketing systems, and be able to balance testing new demand generation strategies and tactics with scaling the programs that work effectively, all in an effort to achieve the best results for the business.
- Influence key business metrics including MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, Pipeline Generated, as well as ABM metrics like influenced target accounts, and work across the marketing and sales teams to improve performance against these metrics
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of demand generation campaigns across all funnel stages, working with digital marketing and content to coordinate touch points within campaigns and across the customer journey
- Lead our account-based marketing efforts by working with sales to identify target accounts, building highly customized campaigns that improve conversion rate and move those accounts forward, and then coordinating across other marketing functions like content and digital marketing to execute a comprehensive program.
- 4-6 years of experience in a B2B demand generation role
- Experience creating and running demand generation campaigns in a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo.
- Big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail; you will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into a demand generation strategy and then execute with precision and accuracy
- Proven track record of measuring and improving effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each level of the funnel (MQL, SQL, Opportunities, Pipeline)
- Recommended - experience with account-based marketing strategies and tools
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator