Director of Demand Generation
Teampay is the first purchasing software built for fast-growing, technology-enabled businesses. The way companies spend money has changed, rendering most expense management tools obsolete. Our products empower businesses to request, approve and track spending in real-time.
Every day, more and more finance teams rely on Teampay to scale company purchasing. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role:
As Director of Demand Generation, you’ll own all of the programs, campaigns, and tactics that contribute to opportunities, pipeline, and revenue goals. You’ll own lead generation goals and use creative demand generation tactics and strategies to fill the top of our funnel with qualified leads. The Director of Demand Generation will be marketing’s liaison with sales and will build strong relationships with team members at all levels of the sales organization.
- Drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that integrate: events, digital, content, email, organic search, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
- Bring a testing and optimization framework to each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance.
- Work with content team to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels that lead to opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration (social networks, paid ads, content syndication, blog, display, web and email)
- Work with the community manager to strategize on the overall event plan and build audiences for each event that ultimately translate to revenue.
- Work with product marketing to bring go-to-market plans for new products and features to market in a way that opens and accelerates opportunities.
- Liaise and partner with sales, business development, and customer success to ensure we are getting the most value out of each and every demand program.
- 4-7 years experience in B2B marketing, demand generation experience, preferably at SaaS or technology companies.
- Previous experience running account-based campaigns and a track record of success for penetrating key accounts.
- An understanding and hands-on experience with key demand creation approaches, including digital advertising, website optimization, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, demand partnerships, content syndication, sponsorships, and more.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members, especially those that don’t report to you.
- Killer copywriting skills
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Understanding of Demand Waterfall methodology
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.