Director of Demand Generation at Teampay
Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.About the role
As Director of Demand Generation, you’ll own all of the lead generation programs, campaigns, and tactics that contribute to top-of-funnel opportunities and revenue goals. The Demand Gen team will be guided by your leadership, driving the strategy and developing integrated marketing campaigns that get prospects excited about Teampay. Your close partnership with the Sales team will ensure a seamless communication process and align performance goals.
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline & revenue.
- Propose, develop, test & execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
- Manage the demand generation team, building scalable programs for content distribution and event strategies that create opportunities and generate revenue.
- Own the demand funnel by developing and optimizing the right scoring, CTAs/conversion paths, nurture programs, and routing practices.
- Partner with sales to develop creative account-based programs that open new opportunities with high-potential accounts.
- Work with product marketing to bring go-to-market plans for new products and features to market in a way that opens and accelerates opportunities.
- Bring a testing and optimization framework to each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance.
- Translate your deep understanding of Teampay’s value prop and messaging into effective copy for emails, landing pages & other demand assets.
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- 4-7 years experience in B2B marketing, demand generation and/or account-based marketing experience, preferably at SaaS or technology companies.
- Deep experience planning & managing demand generation programs that produce high quality opportunities & create exponential revenue.
- An understanding & hands-on experience with key demand creation approaches, including digital advertising, website optimize content syndication, sponsorships, & more.
- Strong analytical skills & proven ability to use data to test & optimize campaign performance & inform future strategies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to motivate team members.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on the current business requirements & landscape.
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.Interested?
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.