Director, Demand Planning at Peloton
This is a key leadership position, reporting directly to the SVP Supply Chain. This position will require an experienced SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operational Planning) leader able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and demanding growth environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and leadership skills. This role will be challenged to build a best practices demand planning function, build a process and systems infrastructure to scale the function to support growth globally.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Own the global S&OP process
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing & Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed at the S&OP process meetings.
- Lead the S&OP management reviews, prepare all data and metrics for review, identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented, guide final decision making on open items and trade-offs
- Leverage Peloton’s S&OP processes, deliver a consensus-driven demand plan that optimizes the balance between market opportunity and supply capability.
- In the event of supply constraints, work with Supply Planning and Marketing & Sales stakeholders to shape demand and optimize business performance.
- Develop processes to improve forecast accuracy, increase collaboration with internal and external partners, and ensure that the translation of demand into the supply-planning process works seamlessly.
- Lead as Process Owner for Demand within the S&OP process, facilitating teams to execute (transformational) improvement initiatives
- Leverage market models, life cycle profiles, and data substitution to generate scenarios as products move from initial launch, through to maturity and eventual EOL
- Use demand sensing technology and techniques to provide more accurate short-term demand projections
- Design, implement and run the spare parts planning function
- Design, implement and run the US production parts planning function
- Develop organization capabilities which can respond to a dynamic business environment. Recruit and maintain high performing supply chain professionals.
- Ensure the development of the supply chain team by maintaining objectives, development plans, performance reviews and succession plans for all team members.
- Document and share “best practice” methods, processes and ideas across the business’s supply chain operations to drive continuous improvements in all aspects of business operations.
- Lead corporate initiatives aimed at improving current business processes.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Require, MS or MBA preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 10-12 years’ experience in Demand Planning in industrial manufacturing
Knowledge & Skills
- Special Skills: Analyzing, Forecasting, Planning, Implementation
- Specialized Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of MRP/ERP and Advance Planning tools, Statistical and Business Forecasting, Industry relevant certifications (i.e. LEAN, CPIM, APICS, Six Sigma), Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.