Director, Email & Push Operations
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities — something that couldn’t be more important right now in our world, and in the tech industry.
The Director, Email & Push Operations will manage the daily creation and delivery of the company’s email and push marketing programs from production to execution.
Key Responsibilities :
- List creation, management and segmentation
- Import email creative into the email campaign tool and push creative into push tool
- Manage testing and approval process
- Ensure tracking is working and accurate
- Creates and maintains reporting on Email & Push performance
- Owns opt in and opt out database maintenance
- Serves as primary liaison to Email Service Provider’s (ESP) deliverability team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in email & push operations.
- Experience analyzing key email and push marketing metrics required.
- Experience managing blast, triggered and lifecycle email and push programs required.
- Experience working with email programs utilizing large customer lists required.
- Experience managing day-to-day email execution (segmentation, production, deployment, reporting).
- Experience with Email Service Providers (ESP) required.
- Skill in project management and analytics pertaining to email and push marketing programs required.
- Skill in verbal and written communications required.
- Skill with computers and proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel required.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with business and consumer marketing.
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?