Director of Enterprise Marketing
Greater NYC Area
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve partnered with thousands of brokers across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model to create the foremost lease and sale transaction data and analytics platform in the world. CompStak is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 60 employees in the US and overseas and continues to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $25m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have a regional office in Los Angeles.
Learn more at compstak.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're seeking a highly-motivated, experienced and proven marketing leader to own CompStak's Enterprise Marketing efforts. As Director of Enterprise Marketing, you will own the programs, campaigns, and tactics that drive our sales team's opportunity, pipeline, and revenue goals.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Own our lead nurturing programs and optimize them to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue.
- Propose, execute, and optimize multi-channel acquisition programs that integrate digital and traditional channels, including email, social, SEM/PPC, events, content, direct mail, paid advertising, etc.
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Develop content distribution plans across marketing channels that lead to opportunity creation (social networks, paid ads, content syndication, blog, display, web and email)
- Work with design team to develop marketing assets, including email, advertisements, landing pages, direct mail pieces, collateral, infographics, etc.
- Create and execute event plans that drive pipeline growth.
- Create and execute go-to-market plans for new products and features that open and accelerate opportunities.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on campaign design and demand generation at a SaaS, technology, or commercial real estate firm
- Track record of creating high quality opportunities through the successful planning and managing of demand generation programs.
- Deep experience with marketing automation systems
- Extensive knowledge of success metrics, behavioral and demographic targeting, and ROI-driven marketing optimization techniques
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on the current business requirements and landscape.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, commercial real estate, or related field
WHY WORK HERE?
Voted one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work four years in a row, CompStak employs some of the smartest and friendliest people you will ever meet. Just like you, our team is superbly talented, easy going, and fun. At CompStak, you will learn a whole lot; use your energy, talent, and creativity to achieve the impossible; and enjoy every moment. Skip those big company politics and red tape, and take advantage of health and retirement benefits, unlimited vacation, catered lunches and happy hours, an annual company retreat, and access to two office dogs!
Read Full Job Description