The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton’s values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast and learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best and get out of the way. Think and act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy and creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse and inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust and be transparent.
Peloton is looking for a Director of Global Brand Marketing to lead and develop world-class brand campaigns and activations that support our brand and business goals, always in a uniquely Peloton way. This person will collaborate closely with a broad set of internal and external partners to create integrated marketing campaigns that drive brand desire among consumers and fuel the love our Members have for our brand. Reporting to the Snr. Director, Global Brand, this person will build and manage a team responsible for all scaled expressions of the brand, and partner closely with the Director, Global Brand Strategy, to ensure a powerful alignment between strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Peloton’s brand and products, experience managing high-performing teams, and a proven track record of helping world-class brands grow.
- Build and lead the Global Brand Marketing team, overseeing the strategy and development of global brand campaigns and activations.
- Collaborate with leaders across multiple teams (Global Marketing, Product Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Creative, Communications, Insights, Membership) to drive integrated marketing programs with impactful outcomes that deliver against key brand metrics.
- Use foundational brand strategy and insight work to guide global and go-to-market strategies. Stay closely attuned to key brand metrics and performance against targets.
- Build a brand that appeals to prospective customers, while always enhancing our Members’ love of Peloton with everything we do.
- Connect the powerful stories that emerge from our Members every single day, to our wider brand narratives and activations.
- 8+ years experience driving large-scale global marketing programs for world-class and well-loved consumer brands.
- Likely direct experience of working at consumer brands, alongside other relevant experience at creative agencies or consultancies.
- Direct experience of building and leading high-performing teams.
- Excellent communicator and compelling storyteller. Experience presenting to senior leaders.
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams toward common goals. Highly collaborative, a great listener, and able to work across geographies with peers and executive teams to drive action and results.
- Experience of delivering world-class and highly creative campaigns and activations.
- Experience of large-scale campaigns, but also community and social-first thinking.
- Global mindset; experience working across multiple geographies a plus.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and executional level; ideate and directly execute.
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn and grow and team player.
- Brings a strong passion for Peloton’s brand and products, the fitness category, and consumer brands more broadly.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.