Director of Global Product Marketing, Bike at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Director of Global Product Marketing to help both acquire and retain customers for its growing global bike business. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading some of the biggest marketing initiatives in the company. As a champion of the consumer, the perfect candidate will obsess over the end-to-end user journey jumping from big picture thinking to deep data sets in order to deliver world-class marketing that drives great business outcomes.
- Oversee the creation of global Bike marketing programs to drive business KPIs.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across Media, Membership, CRM, Product, Content, Creative, Brand and Insights as well as external agency partners to deliver best in class marketing that takes the bike business to the next stage of growth.
- Develop data-led integrated marketing strategies and lead end-to-end management of campaigns.
- In partnership with key stakeholders, build customer lifecycle management strategies to ensure retention and engagement of Peloton Members.
- Build a best-in-class collaborative team, establish best practices, and define/refine processes to engage stakeholders across Peloton.
- Obsess over the performance of each touchpoint across the entire consumer journey looking for ways to unlock incremental improvement.
- In collaboration with key teams, keep key stakeholders abreast of business health & performance.
- Study the competitive landscape and make strategic recommendations based on industry trends and insights.
- 10+ years related experience and relevant education.
- Experience with D2C subscription brands a big plus.
- Experience developing and growing high-performing teams.
- Must be a killer creative who can design data-informed consumer facing communications.
- Deep understanding of product analytics and ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Knowledge of, and comfort level with, reporting suites such as Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Experience working on a global brand is a plus.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.