Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The Director of Growth, Keeps will be a key leadership role within the Marketing team. You will lead the customer acquisition team and drive our performance marketing channel strategy. You’ll be leading a group of marketers from day 1, and will continue to build, uplevel, and retain a high-performing team.
Given the nature of a fast-paced growing startup, the ideal candidate is equally comfortable working high level as well as analyzing marketing channels in a granular way. Though this will not be part of your daily responsibilities, the ideal candidate can/should be able to jump into the weeds if needed and will be an expert of at least 1-2 major performance channels. In practice, while your team will be managing the day-to-day, they will look to you to help establish our strategy to drive towards our revenue targets.
This role will initially report into the VP of Marketing at Keeps and can be remote until at least 2022.Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Oversee the Customer Acquisition team by building multi-channel marketing strategies and optimizing the efficiency of channels, creatives, and messaging.
- In partnership with marketing leadership, manage a $60M marketing budget across online and offline channels including Facebook, TV, Influencer, SEM, Affiliate, and more; develop and test into new successful channels that can scale.
- Manage and partner with channel managers to develop a strategy to continue to scale and optimize current performance channels.
- Develop a testing strategy for creative and own relationships of our performance creative agencies.
- Work with the Data team to create dashboards and regular reporting that will be used across the organization from the exec level to channel managers.
- Track relevant market conditions and competitive trends, using insights to shape future plans.
- Partner with the Retention team to drive customer acquisition through activation and CRM efforts; deploy digital and offline campaigns that drive customer retention and upsell.
- Partner with the Brand team on brand awareness campaigns across digital and offline channels.
- Lead, manage, and uplevel a team of 5+ growth marketers on day 1; continue to build and develop the team
- Build a true growth-first mentality within Keeps/Thirty Madison as a whole; Be a leader within the entire company and uplevel Growth best practices across the organization.
You should have:
- 7+ years of experience in acquisition, growth, or other related functions.
- Management of marketing budgets of $40M+
- Deep experience and knowledge of key performance channels including Facebook, TV/OTT, Influencer and SEM.
- Management experience leading performance teams and managing outside agencies.
- Keen interest in how brands build awareness with customers, deliver highly efficient customer acquisition and measure performance in the consumer facing digital world
- Expertise in analytics and experience using BI tools including Looker, Tableau or any other web analytics platforms.
- Comfort in a fast-paced ambiguous environment. The job description captures general responsibilities, but we are a fast growing company and there are many opportunities for the role to expand further.
- Experience with working in DTC, retail, or subscription companies
- Genuine curiosity about healthcare, chronic conditions and/or men’s hair loss
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.