Director of Growth Marketing at Redesign Health
Springtide is a VC-backed rapidly-growing company that offers family-centered care for children with autism and other developmental delays. We offer ABA, speech, occupational and physical therapies, and social skills classes all under one roof. Our experienced, interdisciplinary team works collaboratively to develop personalized care plans and evidence-based treatments all while using digital tools to transform the way behavioral care is delivered.
1-in-54 children are diagnosed with Autism in the US today, and there is a severe gap in both the quality and quantity of available treatment options. Springtide is building a national chain of best-in-class clinics, to help these children reach their greatest potential and elevate the standard of care. Here’s how we do it:
- Family-centered experience: At Springtide our number one priority are our children and their families, no matter their background and circumstance. We are a one-stop shop for all therapies, and coordinate care across schools, pediatricians and other caregivers.
- Improved access to care: We accept kids from all insurances, including Medicaid. We provide a seamless onboarding experience, eliminating all paperwork and confusion. We offer no-wait access through exceptional technology and operations.
- Highest clinical quality: We offer data-driven clinical outcomes. We provide parents transparency into the clinical process and ensure consistent quality through our hiring, operations and proprietary technology.
About the Role
We’re looking for an exceptional marketing leader who’s passionate about our mission and poised to grow Springtide to be the #1 autism treatment provider in America.Responsibilities:
- Develop a creative and cohesive marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition across both paid and organic channels.
- Manage, optimize and expand our consumer lead generation programs across paid search, paid social, direct mail, content marketing, email and other channels.
- Drive our physician marketing strategy, including targeted email and digital advertising campaigns, webinars and in-person events, to drive client referrals to our business.
- Collaborate with creative designers to develop rich, on-brand digital ads and landing pages that effectively communicate Springtide’s value offering and drive leads.
- Own our test roadmap including new channel, creative, or audience targeting strategies, and execute tests quickly to support learning and added scale or cost efficiency of your marketing programs.
- Develop go-to-market campaigns to pre-seed new clinic locations with leads before we open, with an eye to fill capacity as quickly as possible at each new location.
- Proactively forecast demand and coordinate with the operations team to balance demand and supply for each clinic and geographic region.
- Own the marketing budget model and provide analytical insight into customer acquisition, CAC, and LTV for different consumer and provider referral cohorts by channel, in order to drive data-driven decisions about how to optimize your marketing programs.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in marketing and communications, with a track record of driving efficient, high growth at a consumer brand.
- Strong planner and project manager – experience developing plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Highly confident with all key digital marketing platforms.
- Strong analytical skills - comfortable with data-driven decisions and quantitative evaluation.
- Strategic thinker and detail oriented.
- Great writer and a clear communicator.
- Excited by change - we’re a startup so move fast, and need a marketing leader who will embrace and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Hungry for a challenge. This is a great opportunity for a rising marketing leader to drive real impact for our business and accelerate his or her career.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Springtide is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Springtide also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.