Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a skilled Director of Growth & Paid Media who wants to bring their talents into a "for purpose" space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with overall B2C growth strategy and approach to optimizing revenue growth from both new and existing subscribers
- Supervise paid media team of three that oversees B2C and network recruitment
- Oversee ongoing paid media across channels including but not limited to paid social, SEM, audio, TV/OTT/video and affiliate, aimed at driving scale while maintaining performance objectives for acquisition and managing monthly budgets
- Oversee and manage media agencies on day-to-day execution and strategies
- Provide regular updates to management on performance, pacing, and forecasts to OKRs
- Formulate testing and go-to-market strategies for new initiatives, campaigns, and product offerings
- Build out and report on experiments to support our hypotheses and drive incremental growth
- Diagnose trends, identify potential levers, and build based on actionable insights
- Optimize our channel mix (including testing new channels) and experiment strategically
- Direct and manage internal channel team and agencies to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Liaise across the marketing and product team so that high impact growth initiatives are prioritized and built to improve DTC experience
- Collaborate across departments to ensure that the data from our campaigns aid in both the evolution of marketing materials and the user experience
- Work with the creative team to ensure consistent refreshing and testing of new creative concepts and messaging
- 6-10+ years of experience in a paid media, data-driven role, including experience maintaining reporting, dashboards, and analysis across different paid media channels
- Expertise with marketing analytics software (Looker, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, or similar) as well as in-platform tools (Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Firm grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- Experience managing direct reports and media agencies
- Start-up or early-stage company experience is a plus
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.