CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a trailblazing product marketer to help rapidly accelerate the adoption of our technology and bolster CLEAR’s position in the marketplace. You’ll help define B2B product marketing at CLEAR and work across the entire B2B2C product lifecycle, generating customer insights that shape the product, go-to-market, launch, and commercialization.
Embedded within the Growth team, you’ll sit at the nexus of product and growth strategy, working closely with Marketing, Product, Engineering and Communications to help define what the market is looking for, how we frame our value proposition, and what features we prioritize to better fulfill our mission.
As a leader within CLEAR’s highly matrixed structure, you’ll help develop the short- and long-term go-to-market plans across multiple commercial verticals. You’ll partner with anyone and everyone to deliver impact on revenue growth, and bring CLEAR’s innovation to limitless fruition.
What You Will Do:
- Build a deep understanding of our B2B commercial verticals and opportunities: generate customer insights that inform CLEAR’s product strategy, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert to help shape the product roadmap and strategy including pricing and positioning
- Develop product narratives, playbooks and full funnel programs to empower a rapidly growing organization to close more deals, faster, and at a higher long term retention
- Work with business partners to translate insights into actionable and consistently marketed recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible results.
- Help define the strategy, goals and measurement methods for airtight, cross-functional plans that enable winning execution for B2B acquisition, engagement, upsell and retention
- Act as a product spokesperson, both internally and externally. Evangelize the CLEAR vision, and demo our product at briefing and events; showcasing the best of our platform to existing and potential partners
Who You Are:
- 10+ years relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 4-5 years of product marketing or go-to-market; experience working in B2B2C technology, identity, or growth companies is preferred
- An indefatigable leader with a firm belief in CLEAR’s position for growth and disruption, your strong sense of personal responsibility brings urgency and accountability to all that you undertake
- The consummate team player and builder, with a collaborative and cooperative work style and the skills to develop, lead, inspire, and motivate those around you to operate successfully. You are never above rolling-up your sleeves to get things done yourself and possess zero ego interference in growing the team, the person or the partner.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and execution level; ideate and directly execute
- Digital to physical product experience a plus
- You love data and are fanatical about evidence-based recommendations and decision making