About Harry’s Inc.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 as a grooming brand with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, we’ve expanded to the UK, transformed our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo. Now, Harry’s vision is to build a next-generation CPG company by investing in and building a portfolio of modern brands across multiple categories.
We’re looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands, online, and in stores around the world.
The Harry’s US Team is responsible for the growth and success of the Harry’s brand and for realizing the brand vision to become a truly omnichannel men’s care brand. We are building the flagship CPG 2.0 brand that disrupts the personal care category to create a better experience for customers. We are responsible for Harry's P&L in the US, developing commercial and innovation roadmaps, building a disruptive brand, and a financial plan with clear KPIs across the business. You will be part of the Harry’s US leadership team and will report directly to the Harry’s US General Manager.
We are looking for a seasoned marketer who has a passion for building brands in culture, and thrives at storytelling that’s amplified efficiently. The Integrated Comms director will oversee the strategy and campaigns across PR, Social, Partnerships and Experiential. This role will lead brand initiatives to amplify Harry’s purpose in tentpole moments throughout the year, and will develop a distinct brand voice that builds & engages with stories that are inclusive, ambitious, & timely.
You will live and breathe our brand, and help translate it in media and culture so ultimately consumers know us, join us, stay loyal to us, and advocate for us.
What you will accomplish
- Own and manage Harry’s integrated comms strategy, calendar of events, and execution of plans. Ability to think big and execute effectively.
- Amplify our brand with impact and reach through earned media, experiential, partnerships and influencers.
- Be energized by real-time storytelling, capitalizing on moments in culture to drive attention for Harry's.
- Develop Harry's social storytelling through both evergreen and timely campaigns in partnership with the Brand team.
- Create and execute the integrated communication strategy for Harry's social mission to bring quality mental health care to men everywhere.
- Rally cross-functional partners from Brand Management, Design, Creative, Retail and DTC around a common vision to ensure thoughtful and strategic activation of ideas.
- Lead and manage a high performing team of three team leaders responsible for PR, Partnerships/Experiential and Social Media.
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required, an MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in Social Media with a sophisticated understanding of earned media relations.
- Proven record of building consumer brands in social and earned media
- A left and right brain marketer who balances quantitative-rigor and gut-led, creating thinking
- A deep empathy for consumers and strong interest in popular culture and trends.
- Able to create belief in new ideas through story-telling that engages both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports, with the ability to drive multiple projects at once.
- Highly collaborative, with an ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Move quickly and feel comfortable having autonomy to lead projects
- A strong point of view on what makes a brand great, and an unwavering commitment to making it real
Here's who you will work with:
- Report directly to the GM for Harry’s US
- Lead a driven team of experienced marketers that manage PR, Partnerships, and Social Media
- You will be part of Harry's US leadership team.
- You will work closely with Brand Management, Creative, Digital Design, Insights, and DTC teams to have an holistic calendar of social storytelling, respond to their briefings, and amplify your own campaigns in their channels.
- You will develop and nurture relationships with external agencies, specialty retailers, influencers and partner brands.
- Build strong relationships and interact regularly with full Harry’s team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.