Director, Integrated Marketing
Greater NYC Area
Job Title: Director, Integrated Marketing
FSLA: Classification: Exempt
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: New York
Summary / Objective:
The Director, Integrated Marketing will identify and prioritize campaigns, promotions, and strategies to drive demand generation and sales enablement to our key audiences. We are looking for someone who possesses a passion for marketing, demand generation and data-driven decision making with a high level of energy seeking to grow and learn in an exciting and rewarding team environment.
· Support sales, marketing and new business opportunities with innovative and strategic sales strategies and tactics.
· Support brand position as innovative healthcare company and top-tier point of care brand through insight-driven marketing.
· Manage and or/collaborate with internal creative studio team staff and ensure quality of design, marketing, advertising, provider and sales support creative and materials.
· Work in conjunction with communications team to develop and manage social strategy for editorial and marketing social strategy.
· Partner closely with business partner leads on strategy development in order to create recommendations of marketing support approaches.
· Oversee agency and/or vendor management for key campaign projects, ensuring strategic briefing and assessment of creative development aligns with the brand.
· Work closely with product team to develop and support key launches and initiatives.
· Drive Outcome Health awareness and leadership via promotional programming.
· Oversee campaign planning, development and accurate execution of promotional
Qualifications and Experience
· 5+ years developing highly digital integrated marketing communication and demand generations strategies and campaigns in a B2B technology environment.
· 3+ years in digital healthcare marketing.
· Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems (i.e. Dynamics 365, Sales Force, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to create and maintain project lists and timetables for a large team with strong attention to detail.
Travel may occasionally be required but will make up
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Read Full Job Description