Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Director of Lifecycle, B2C to join our Marketing team. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Responsible for all Talkspace email, push and SMS communications over the lifetime of a customer
- Develop key personas and use cases to inform the method of measuring retention and engagement
- Build the framework for key customer engagement loops, including the activation of new users and resurrection of dormant ones
- Partner with product to assess, prioritize, and test new levers and programs to drive towards stronger retention and higher LTV from users
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or other communications focus preferred
- 5-8 years experience in CRM or customer marketing in the B2C space
- Managed a team of at least 3-5 people
- High level of experience with CRM or CDP marketing technology
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in telehealth, technology or health space
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.