Director of Lifecycle Marketing at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
As the Director of Lifecycle Marketing at CLEAR you will own the long-term lifecycle marketing strategy, collaborating with the head of performance marketing to deliver meaningful interactions with our growing customer base. You are able to turn customer data and insights into actionable strategies, build segmented customer journeys, and effectively execute multi-channel campaigns. You have a vision for the best customer experience and will lead the team to develop and deploy the most effective, compelling CRM programs, focused on maximizing consumers’ lifetime value, conversion, retention, loyalty, and advocacy. You can partner closely with internal stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment, making sure programs are in-sync with all marketing initiatives and are delivering against key performance metrics.
What You Will Do:
- Set and execute lifecycle strategy to drive growth among prospects and members across all customer contact channels including but not limited to website, email, direct mail and native app.
- Design and implement innovative, data driven vision and campaigns, rooted in data, testing, customer insights and analytics, that drives customer loyalty and growth
- Establish deep understanding of customer database architecture and available data to inform crm planning and campaign execution
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks from email ideation to HTML coding and deployment
- Identify, implement and track meaningful tests to improve promotional member communications and on-going segmented drip campaigns
- Closely partner with internal stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities to engage with our members
- Supervise and mentor a team of direct reports
- Rigorously track performance of programs, build out reporting and test optimizations
- Stay up to date on the newest tools and tactics for CRM marketing
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
Who You Are:
- 7-10 years of progressive marketing experience, with 3-5 years in email, general crm and app marketing, preferably in a consumer facing subscription business
- Strong experience in CRM and campaign management, with a proven track record of setting the strategy and bringing CRM programs to life in different channels
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
- Deep knowledge of user segmentation best practices, Salesforce Marketing cloud, and data analytics and business intelligence tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Braze, Heap and Looker.)
- Proficiency in html/css, CRM tools including, email/sms platforms, native app experience, customer segmentation;
- Self-starter with an "own it" mentality, who is creative and innovative
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement a focused plan