Director of Marketing Analytics
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Director of Marketing Analytics to join its acquisition and growth team. Reporting to the Head of Acquisition Marketing, you will be responsible for marketing effectiveness measurement, attribution, reporting, and implementation of enabling analytics technologies.
- Own all marketing analytics inclusive of attribution, campaign measurement and reporting, as well as enabling analytics technologies such as tag management, ad server logs, site analytics, etc.
- Own implementation and day-to-day management of media mix modeling and attribution partners.
- Design, implement, and maintain marketing analytics technology platforms inclusive of website analytics/logs, identity & cross device measurement platforms, ad server logs, and data syncs between various marketing systems.
- Develop and ensure correct implementation of measurement plans for all media campaigns (i.e. identify appropriate KPIs to track and optimize against, ensure proper implementation of controlled tests, etc.)
- Ensure data consistency and integrity across all marketing analytics platforms
- Implement and maintain website and offline event tracking
- 8+ years progressive experience in marketing measurement, attribution, and analytics, with exposure to both traditional and direct-to-consumer brands.
- Expertise with media measurement and ability to understand the strengths and weaknesses of each measurement methodology.
- Experience working with media mix modeling as well as attribution partners.
- Strong analytical and quantitative background with expertise in measurement planning and experiment design.
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics platforms (DMP, DSP, CDP, Ad Servers, etc.).
- Strong technical capabilities with SQL, data warehouses, ETL processes, and data integration tools.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.