Director of Marketing Analytics at Hinge
Hinge is looking for a Director of Marketing Analytics to lead marketing analytics, manage budgets and support strategy. You’ll be responsible for improving our understanding of our customers, market, creative, and media so that we can make more informed decisions together. The need for connection is a universal human constant, and modern dating presents a set of ever-evolving problems to consider.Challenges You'll Tackle
- Establish OKRs and health metrics that best measure success
- Continuously improve our attribution models including a brand survey
- Determine the most effective strategies and budget allocations for growth and revenue
- Plan our international expansion including timing, budget, and channel mix
- Identify emerging channels and find effective ways to reach potential customers.
- Run multiple a/b tests to build a playbook for creative effectiveness
- Never stop experimenting and sharing learning with the team
- Automate dashboards, reports, and alerts for each member of the marketing team
- Uncover the most compelling data for public relations stories
- Communicate and present recommendations to the executive team
- Partner with finance and operations on budget management and forecasting
- You have 6+ years of strategic consulting or marketing analytics experience
- You have scaled consumer brands via acquisition and brand campaigns
- You have devised growth strategies including media plans and international expansion
- You have broad marketing knowledge, across channels (e.g. social, TV, podcasts, OOH)
- You have exceptional executive communication and presentation skills
We believe the quality of your relationships determines the quality of your life. So when it comes to your most important relationship, it makes sense to take a more thoughtful approach. Hinge provides an alternative to swipe culture by creating smart matches and natural conversations among people who are on the same page. That’s why 75% of our first dates turn into second dates, and why we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the NYTimes Wedding section. Hinge is where the next generation is going when they’re over dating games and ready to find meaningful connections.Our Culture
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.