Director, Marketing (Content, Communications, and Brand)
The Marketing Director (Content, Communications, and Brand) will play a strategic role in our global business. You will be responsible for overseeing our global content marketing and communications strategy end to end, from positioning to channels used to how we build out this function in each market.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Knotel leadership team and any external resources to develop the overarching message platform for Knotel
- Oversee Knotel’s global communications strategy
- Oversee Knotel’s in-house PR team as well as external agencies. Engage and manage relationships with key analysts, media, and industry influencers to build Knotel’s reputation as a thought leader
- Oversee Knotel’s global content marketing strategy
- Oversee Knotel’s in-house team of content strategists and copywriters and define our localization strategy for content
- Develop and implement effective content marketing strategies to drive, engage, and convert qualified traffic on Knotel.com
- Develop new and interesting forms of content to engage audiences across the buyer journey
- Create the framework for planning, writing, editing, producing, and distributing all formats of content to scale quickly and efficiently
- Create and execute against an editorial calendar and persona-based content map aligned to buying stages to support all go-to-market strategies
- Define content KPIs and continuously measure and improve
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in communications and content
- Experience building and leading teams
- Experience working directly with execs on crafting stories
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate Knotel’s value prop to various stakeholders
- Experience working with external press outlets and reporters
- Metrics driven
- Experience with tech startups a plus
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.