Director of Marketing, Nifty Gateway at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
About Nifty Gateway
Nifty Gateway is the premiere, all-in-one platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store digital art and collectibles, otherwise known as Nifties (or NFTs). Nifty Gateway was founded by Duncan and Griffin Cock Foster in 2018, and acquired by Gemini in 2019, with the belief that crypto networks and the blockchain have the power to fundamentally change the art world by creating greater choice, independence, and opportunity for artists, creators, and collectors.
The Department: Marketing - Nifty Gateway
The Role: Director of Marketing, Nifty Gateway
Nifty’s Head of Marketing will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Help establish and develop our brand, selectively allocating resources and setting short-term and long-term department goals. To be successful in this role you will be strategic and creative with your ability to manage and measure the customer acquisition funnel. A strong understanding of social media and social marketing funnels is a must. You are entrepreneurial and a strong leader capable of quickly building a marketing team to execute on demand generation for all current and future products and services.
- Manage and scale an extremely strong and agile marketing team to deliver on all key responsibilities including managing external agencies
- Building a social and marketing content calendar across all owned and third-party channels
- Develop full scope marketing plans to drive user engagement across all platforms
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas while finding new ways to connect with target audiences
- Build and maintain relationships with key promotional partners and work with them on promotional activities, content creation, exclusive events and other partnership opportunities
- Provide in-depth analysis measuring the success of campaigns/tools developing KPIs, communicating results to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist developing and honing brand identity, ensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and external parties (including artist teams) to ensure timely and coherent marketing efforts
- 5+ years of work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing
- A BA/BS in Marketing or a related field
- Strong knowledge of creative and content production workflows for cross-functional projects, especially digital and social media
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of modeling methodology including forecasting, market size evaluation and market data research
- Experience with consumer facing products or marketplace platforms is a plus
- Strong creative instincts, previous experience working in a creative capacity
- Passion for art, NFTs, and providing a groundbreaking platform for creators and clients
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.