Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help drive our continued growth in North America. You are a battle tested marketer that can drive top-of-funnel opportunities as well as mid-funnel pipeline acceleration through events and conferences, digital campaigns, meetups, and ABM programs. You will be an integral member of our marketing team and will work across the organization to produce the best experiences possible. You will manage a small team of marketers and have experience of building a team. This is a full-time position reporting to the VP of Marketing and is located in the US East Coast
- Partner with our sales leadership for US region and US Federal sales to build out a marketing plan to support regional sales targets.
- Working with sales leaderships, jointly identify relevant target accounts and buyers for ABM programs. Design targeted campaigns for multiple audiences. Execute on email and build out local nurture campaigns
- Build a close relationship with the local SDR team to work closely on timely follow up of MQLs and ensure a strong feedback loop so we can continue to evolve and improve our marketing campaigns
- Identify relevant in person or online/hybrid events in the industry to promote the Hyperscience brand and for pipeline generation. Research, design, execute, promote and follow up on events
- Work with the growth marketing team and leverage global campaigns or fine tune to regional needs. Work on improving full funnel conversions to ensure pipeline generation and contribution to ARR targets are met
- Work with digital marketing to execute on search and paid ads campaigns
- Be a great leader to your team. Guide and support their marketing efforts and help them to improve conversion to revenue. Be a good listener and team motivator. Identify where you can help them grow and develop
- Be an active part of the marketing team, representing the voice and needs of the regional sales team.
- 7+ years of field marketing experience, ideally in a high growth B2B SaaS startup.
- Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity and initiative with strong organizational skills.
- Experience working with and managing external partners.
- Proven ability to track campaign performance in a CRM, ideally Salesforce.
- Experience supporting an ABM strategy – playing a critical role in a well organized and coordinated effort across the business.
- A high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; convey expertise with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience of leading a team and ability to hire well
Hyperscience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.