At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
Paxos seeks a nimble, data-driven Director of Marketing Operations to be responsible for all team processes, MarTech solutions and overall digital marketing strategy and execution. As the first Marketing Operations hire, you will be an essential player/coach responsible for building a new function that drives marketing excellence while serving as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. From growth and demand marketing to customer insights and campaign ROI, we have a lot to build and are eager to meet an energetic leader with a point of view.
What you will do:
- Design and build out initial phase of Operations org; manage a high performing team
- With VP of Marketing, drive annual budgeting/planning process
- Stand up marketing technology stack for improved day-to-day team workflow and actionable visibility of end to end funnel
- Partner with Business Development and Sales to establish the correct measurement processes per business line and improve marketing automation
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and coordinate campaign execution across acquisition, engagement, and partnership
- Drive optimization of lifecycle marketing in partnership with Product Marketers
- Own performance marketing (SEO/SEM, affiliate, display, all paid) and website in partnership with Content Team and IT
- Develop a best-in-class approach to gather and elevate the right insights from customers, research and data to share throughout the organization
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience owning operations within a marketing team for a B2B company
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of best in class software, B2B lead generation and funnel management, SEO and paid advertising
- Analytical, pragmatic thinker who operates without sacrificing speed for perfection
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and identify opportunities/solutions while driving cross-functional alignment
- A passion and desire to mentor and teach by doing
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 150 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like PayPal, Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why choose Paxos? Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. Our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like healthcare coverage, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for employee development and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and find a home at Paxos. Help us build a new, open financial system from our three offices or right from your home!
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $300 Million Series D
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Fireside Chat with Paxos CEO Chad Cascarilla and Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev
- Interactive Brokers Group Introduces Cryptocurrency Trading Through Paxos