Director of Marketing, Organizations at Vimeo
As the Director of Marketing for Organizations at Vimeo, you’ll create and manage highly impactful integrated campaigns that acquire, engage, and retain a growing number of businesses and enterprises turning to Vimeo for video-centric events, marketing, communications and training solutions.
You’ll work with fast-growing sales, marketing, and product teams to scale qualified lead acquisition, build and continuously optimize digital marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), email automation, social, and event-based marketing channels. Success in this role means that more companies than ever are proactively choosing Vimeo to communicate with video, and grow their business with video.
This is the right opportunity for an experienced marketing leader with deep experience in demand generation for B2B SaaS verticals, ideally in the video, marketing, or team communications space. You will have a track record of working for high-growth companies, launching new products, and influencing the trajectory of a business.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of demand generation marketers and partner with cross-functional teams across the organization. You will partner with Product marketing to launch new products and features, and refine our vertical marketing programs. You will also work with sales to orchestrate an expanded account-based marketing approach to reach our buyers
- Understand our customers, the reasons they buy, and turn these insights into effective go-to-market strategies for acquisition and activation
- Manage strategy for marketing campaigns designed to drive new business bookings and self-serve migration/upsell opportunities
- Manage marketing programs to budget, timeline, and goals (including hiring and management of employees, outside agencies and contractors)
- Own performance against key metrics, including Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), new business pipeline, subscriber growth, migration, and revenue
- Oversee day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns for organizations, including content, events, email, and advertising
- Guide sales engagement and follow-up processes for campaigns as needed to hit targets
- Work with the content marketing team to ensure that the right content gets in front of the right audience at the right time
- In collaboration with marketing/sales operations, create forecasts and marketing reports with detailed funnel data and campaign insights
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on campaign design and demand generation targeting businesses/enterprises
- 3+ years of experience leading marketing teams and partnering with sales leadership
- Deep experience with digital acquisition channels, marketing analytics and data-driven marketing
- Extensive knowledge of success metrics, behavioral and demographic targeting, and ROI-driven marketing optimization techniques
- Familiarity with marketing automation, personalization tools, and CRM, Marketo and Salesforce preferred, BI tools such as Looker a plus
- Passion for video, as a marketer you have done video marketing and virtual events, and want to be a part of building next gen tools for these use cases
- Exceptional communicator and effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium and get results
- Naturally operate cross-functionally, and engage both peers and executive audiences in dialogue so everyone can do their best work
- Thrive in high-growth environments
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs