Director of Marketing Partnerships at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Director of Marketing Partnerships to join our Marketing team. This role would report to Talkspace’s CMO/GM Consumer Business and be responsible for building a portfolio of strategic marketing partnerships for Talkspace’s consumer business. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Develop overall partnership strategy and plan.
- Engage prospective partners at a senior level to pitch Talkspace and partnership concepts, and to structure, negotiate and execute the partnerships.
- Responsible for driving cross-functional integration and launch of the partnerships.
- Responsible for the performance and the health of the partnerships and ensuring that we achieve our financial, user and brand growth targets.
- Scale, nurture, and optimize partnerships beyond launch, identifying incremental, mutually beneficial opportunities to grow the partnership with a focus on building a marketing and promotional roadmap that drives engagement and growth.
- Partner with BI team to develop detailed performance analytics and report on performance.
- 6+ years of experience in strategic partner-facing role for user acquisition and brand growth-type marketing partnerships
- Solid marketing and brand experience, preferably with a D2C subscription brand
- Strong skill set with structuring and negotiating contracts and managing partnership
- MBA preferred
- Comfort in addressing informal team meetings and delivering prepared presentations to executives and external audiences
- Highly strategic and experienced in leading cross-functional teams to orchestrate, collaborate, and successfully seize opportunities
- Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and debate financial models with senior stakeholders
- Marketing expertise in digital landscape to drive adoption of product
- Sound business judgment and ability to prioritize and triage partner-related issues, solution-find, and effectively motivate internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
- A good understanding of the consumer subscription market
- Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver on plans and forecasts
- Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Managerial experience a plus
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.