Director, Marketing Programs and Operations
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What you’ll do
As DV continues to grow rapidly in size and complexity, the business has identified the need to strengthen its marketing team with the addition of a Director of Marketing Programs and Operations. This person will be responsible for building the marketing automation infrastructure and strategic communications that help to define the customer journey, engaging prospects and driving leads that result in new sales opportunities. In addition, the person in this position will be responsible for establishing and measuring programming KPIs that enable us to continually grow and improve our channel allocation, messaging and content.
Upon joining, the first project this individual will undertake is to help complete configuration of our marketing automation platform, Marketo. Once completed, this person will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to develop a plan for strategic programming and cross-channel campaign support – measured and tracked through Marketo and other technology platforms (CMS, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Formulate the vision and strategy to address challenges and implement scalable marketing programs using Marketo and other marketing technologies
- Support data-driven, cross-channel marketing programs using Marketo, including email, landing pages, paid and earned media, events, website, etc.
- Manage lead generation program strategy and associated tracking, reporting and insights generation
- Partner with our Salesforce team to leverage customer data and develop journeys that are seamlessly integrated with the product and campaign experiences
- Partner with the product, content, and sales team to create compelling nurture paths for different personas, and constantly iterating and testing to drive excellence
- Work with sales to develop an appropriate lead scoring model
- Segment lists based on behavior, interest, user activity and lifestyle
- Create strong content and creative testing processes that challenge us to continually improve
- Establish KPIs and configure standard reports and to measure channel, tactic and campaign success and connect that to business and sales outcomes
- Serve as the lead administrator of marketing journeys, working hands-on with sales leads globally to ensure quality and consistency
- Experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test new technologies
- Manage and support integrations between Marketo and other marketing systems including but not limited to Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ensure marketing processes and best practices are well documented and maintained
Who you are
- 5+ years’ marketing experience
- Experience leveraging marketing automation platforms (especially Marketo) to structure campaigns and measure success
- Experience with set up and management of account-based marketing programs
- Passion for data-driven marketing
- Fundamental understanding of how marketing initiatives drive leads and impact sales
- Strong project management experience, including the large-scale rollout of applications to sales and marketing audiences
- Team-oriented, with the ability to build relationships and rapport within and across teams
- Experience in a in a start-up, media, tech, or advertising environment a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in developing and maintaining internal processes
- Experience working proactively; ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field