Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
This role will be a key leader in the Marketing organization and will oversee a team of strategists and integrated marketing professionals to deliver actionable marketing and brand strategies that support Ro’s high growth business initiatives and accelerate brand loyalty and growth. This role is highly collaborative and will partner across the organization to crisply define our go-to-market strategies for new product launches and ongoing brand programming. Every consumer/patient campaign begins with this team so this role will be integral in connecting business needs with consumer desires.
Who are you? Great question. You are passionate about problem solving on behalf of consumers and are moved by the idea of changing the healthcare system to put control back into the patient's hands. You have worked with creative teams in the past and your superpower is writing briefs that they can run with, and giving clear feedback to help push campaigns and experiences further. You know how to develop integrated marketing programs that drive conversions and brand loyalty and love working cross-departmentally to bring those campaigns to life. You’re curious and you love a fast paced environment where you can get involved in lots of different projects while bringing structure to make sure that everything gets done with the end customer in mind.
What You’ll Do:
- In partnership with the VP of Marketing, you will lead brand development including the creation of positioning, messaging and brand training documents for Ro’s portfolio of brands.
- Build and lead a team of marketers who will launch new brands and products, helping establish the go-to-market strategy across messaging, value propositions, and insights
- Execute integrated marketing plans for Ro’s established brands ensuring that all deliver against the company’s OKR’s
- Partner with insights to develop studies and fill research requests, turning the output into actionable strategies for marketing, creative and business development colleagues across the organization.
- Oversee integrated marketing planning for all of Ro’s brands - building programming and key partnerships that will bolster brand awareness and drive buzz.
- Oversee the development of creative briefs across Ro’s brands, using a mix of proprietary and market research to craft concise documents that include KPI’s for campaign outcomes
- Participate in creative territory ideation, providing critical feedback on behalf of internal clients and the end user
- Partner with key leaders from Growth, CRM, Product, New Business Development, Content and Creative to develop quarterly business plans and resource teams against them.
- Maintain marketing strategy team budget and develop plans for resourcing against business needs
What You Bring:
- 12+ years previous experience in a Brand or Marketing Strategy role at an agency or in-house brand (CPG, pharma or DTC brands welcome!), with at least 7+ years in a managerial capacity
- Deep understanding of consumer insights, research methodology and the tenets of brand development and architecture
- A portfolio of work that includes cutting edge marketing case studies that illustrate your ability to move from insight to creative activation + outcomes
- Experience aligning internal teams around brand and marketing objectives
- Experience managing and hiring multiple direct reports across strategy and integrated marketing
- Experience working in a data-driven environment where brand and acquisition teams work closely against shared goals
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.