Reporting to the Head of Revenue Marketing, the Director of Marketing will help drive Knotel’s marketing strategy. This may include leading, managing, and supporting marketing strategies for demand gen, acquisition, events, and customer experience. Alternatively, depending on your skillset and interest, it may include overseeing all content and communications, ensuring consistent messaging and implementation of brand guidelines across the entire ecosystem.
What You’ll Do (Depending on where your interests lie)
- Build out and run the field marketing function. This involves defining strategy and overseeing a team that executes custom and sponsored events, as well as measuring performance against goals. You will work with other marketing team members to ensure events are part of broader integrated campaigns to influence revenue
- Build out and run the customer marketing function from scratch. Define strategy, determine KPIs, monitor, and evaluate performance against targets that tie to retention and expansion
- Define, execute, analyze and optimize Knotel’s customer acquisition strategy across all regions and audience segments. Expand current channels through ongoing optimization and unlock new sources of efficient growth, with a focus on marketing revenue attribution
- Lead Knotel’s channel marketing team and strategy in order to
- Oversee Knotel’s internal communications team as well as manage our agencies
- Build and lead a team that will conceive and create content for all channels and platforms
- Implement brand guidelines across all digital and offline assets
Who You Are
- Experience leading and managing a high-performing marketing team
- Analytical and consistently looking to optimize
- You have the ability to think big picture but also sweat the details
- You are able to roll up your sleeves, especially as you build out teams
- You move quickly and are comfortable wearing many different hats
- You have the ability to ruthlessly prioritize
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.