Director of Marketing
Amplicare is a fresh new brand, with a great history. This is an exciting time to join us: We just rebranded and also launched new products. We started in 2012 with our first product, iMedicare, which had market interest during certain months of the year, mainly the Medicare Open Enrollment period in the fall. Today, we have an expanded platform of various year-round tools with a SaaS business model that helps pharmacies take care of their patients more efficiently. We are uniquely positioned for an explosive growth phase that will occur over the next few years.
You will be responsible for expanding the pharmacy market's adoption of our rapidly evolving platform, which is a suite of workflow decision automation tools for pharmacies. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Director of Marketing will define, communicate and execute a cohesive demand generation strategy and develop the marketing operations and analytics infrastructure to support that effort. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of setting up the marketing team for success from the ground up. This position is both a highly strategic and tactical role. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and executing rapidly with excellence. You must be comfortable with defining the marketing strategy, executing and analyzing campaigns, and managing a team.
All of our solutions empower pharmacies and their patients to make better healthcare choices. If you’re interested in making a positive and meaningful impact in people’s lives, seize the opportunity to be a part of the Amplicare team today.
• Own and drive high-quality MQL, lead nurturing and funnel optimization to maximize SQL with a goal to provide the sales team with a healthy pipeline of high-quality leads that shortens the sales cycle, accelerates growth and attains revenue targets.
• Collaborate with the leadership team to define priority marketing strategies and align them
with product roadmap, sales and customer retention initiatives, and the overall growth strategy of the business.
• Lead the marketing team effectively to deliver on all aspects of marketing in annual and quarterly planning, ensure team members fulfill their quarterly goals, and manage the performance of marketing initiatives with a focus on lead generation ROI & revenue growth.
• Coach Marketing Manager to provide actionable insights from quantitative work including reporting, A/B testing, website analytics, media optimization, customer segmentation, and campaign analysis.
• Work hand-on with marketing team to develop and refine marketing content and collateral (web pages, articles, videos, cases studies, conference handouts, pitch decks, e-newsletters, emails, etc.) on a timely basis that explain our differentiating benefits to different target audience segments.
• Stay apprised of market intelligence and competitive analysis to inform new growth strategies and promotional plans that drive qualified leads and communicate product differentiation across multiple channels.
• Coordinate effectively with the Sales and Customer Success teams to proactively support their communication efforts.
• Collaborate on partnership messaging for prospects and customers.
• Recruit great team members who reflect our core values and manage them to perform successfully.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven experience in managing a highly productive and effective marketing team with collaborative leadership style.
• Strong understanding of sales and marketing processes, including deep knowledge on developing cohesive campaigns, fully executing (soup-to-nuts) and meticulously optimizing on paid media, earned media/PR and owned media channels to maximize conversion.
• 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably at a B2B SaaS company, with 1+ years of managerial experience.
• Skilled in thinking strategically and operating tactically.
• Clear and creative thinker yet analytical and data-driven, highly self-motivated and results-oriented, team player who will go above and beyond to deliver.
• Self-starter with the ability to make significant progress with minimal direction.
• Capable of executing quality output under tight deadlines with tremendous attention to detail.
• Exceptional communication skills: productive interpersonal communicator, and superior writing and editing skills.
• Strong work ethic where co-workers can attest to your leadership-by-example, strategic insights and consistent on-time delivery with excellence.
• Highly organized and comfortable with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, landing page management, social/display advertising and PPC/SEM, SEO, A/B testing, Pardot/marketing automation experience, Salesforce CRM.
• Have trade show experience
• Strong interest in or experience in healthcare and/or the pharmacy market.
• College BS or BA degree required.
• Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
• Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
• 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4% of Salary)
• Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
• Flexible Vacation and Sick Day Policy
• Office Rooftop
• Office Dog
• Office Fish