Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing will utilize their critical thinking skills to develop, implement and manage our marketing initiatives with a keen eye on ROI. As an entrepreneurial company, we’re looking for candidates who are confident in taking ownership of their accountabilities & driving processes to completion.
You’ll be encouraged & empowered to use your creative problem solving skills in this hands-on role! You will enhance our market presence and thought leadership via industry/trade events as well as private events, overseeing a content marketing strategy and by managing our demand generation initiatives. Additionally, you will create communications, internal and external, such as a newsletter & assist in competitor research.
If you’ve always wanted to show a company what you can do, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Core Accountabilities - Digital Marketing:
- Drive our marketing efforts working closely with leadership to expand our brand
- Develop, implement, track & optimize campaigns across multiple channels
- Measure & report ROI & KPIs of campaigns
- Work with Leadership team to bring marketing strategy & content to life
- Drive results that align and support revenue for the company
Core Accountabilities - Content Marketing:
- Create & execute an effective content marketing strategy
- Oversee creation and distribution of content for website, blogs, webinars, white-papers
- Oversee campaigns for PPC, Paid Social & SEO channels
- Manage social media properties
- Develop email marketing content including newsletters & drip campaigns
Required Experience & Skillsets:
- 7+ years’ experience in a related role - Brand Storytelling, B2B Marketing Communications experience with at least 1 year in a growth-oriented business specific to B2B audiences
- Keen understanding of digital marketing & B2B customer acquisition strategies
- Ability to express thoughts clearly, both orally & in writing in a deadline driven environment
- Experience responding on social media on behalf of a corporate brand (B2B services preferred)
- Strong organizational skills & data driven decision making
- Experience with campaigns including SEO/SEM, email, Adwords, social media & display advertising
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications or Digital Marketing
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.