Director of Marketing
At Urbint, you will help us build and expand the Urbint brand to a broad audience that includes prospects, clients, media and the world. We are searching for an executionist that is an empathetic B2B storyteller and that is comfortable translating technology into cohesive and powerful messaging that reaches the target audience, drives brand value and prompts a call to action. As the Director of Marketing, you’ll lead and manage the brand strategy, content marketing and events, and demand generation.
- Create and execute quarterly and annual integrated marketing plans in support of company brand, growth and engagement objectives.
- Collaborate closely with product/product marketing, sales, regulatory, engineering and other teams to develop creative marketing campaigns that drive action.
- Determine, monitor and report on marketing performance measures, ensuring we can continually improve the ROI of marketing spend and programs.
- Define and manage the marketing budget, which includes spend across events, sponsorships, creative production, consultants and other vendors.
- 8+ years of relevant marketing experience, specifically targeting enterprise B2B accounts
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales and Product organizations
- Self-starter with the ability to make significant progress with minimal direction
- Able to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
- Skilled in operating at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.