Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking for an experienced, passionate enterprise / B2B SaaS marketing director to join our growing team! You’ll be hands on working with our President and Product and Business Development teams in handling all aspects of our marketing strategy. We are looking for a strong strategic thought partner and an internal leader, who excels at tactical execution and delivery.
- Work with leadership to finalize the company’s unique mission, vision, positioning and value proposition in a simple way
- Update branding and maintaining consistency across all touch points (sales materials, website, social media, Etc.)
- Maintain the company’s corporate website and optimize SEO and SEM (especially the Pager brand discoverability)
- Develop the company’s ongoing presence in key social media channels like LinkedIn and Twitter to create and promote a unique point of view
- Lead content marketing by producing ongoing original content to promote the Pager's voice within the healthcare industry
- Partner with key customers to produce, distribute and promote white-papers and presentations about the value of the Pager solution
- Lead PR and communication activities to promote the Pager brand and voice on a local and national basis
- Participate in key industry events, conferences, trade shows etc. to generate exposure and generate new business opportunities
- Assist the business development and sales teams in creating and producing sales materials in a consistent manner with the brand's guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing (or related field) and/or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in progressively more responsible marketing positions, preferably in technology, start-ups, or healthcare organizations
- 5+ years experience in B2B / Enterprise marketing
- Experience working across a wide variety of marketing channels including media, social, and content within a healthcare or startup environment with limited resources
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to craft and execute impactful marketing campaigns
- Healthcare experience is required
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.