Director of Mid-Market Marketing at Yotpo
As Yotpo's Director of Mid-Market Marketing, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive qualified pipeline for Yotpo's Mid-Market sales team. The ideal candidate will embrace a collaborative approach and have a strong command of account based marketing strategies to drive both net new and existing customer revenue.
Working in close alignment with sales and marketing leadership, you'll create, curate and distribute content to move prospects through the funnel, both for new customers and renewals/up-sells. You'll understand our buyer personas and consider the end-to-end customer experience, evaluating and improving messaging and communication formats.
You've likely seen us when you shop online, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob's Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We're a Series D, Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
- Plan, execute and measure customer acquisition programs incorporating elements such as downloadable content, blog posts, email, social, webinars and live events
- Develop quarterly marketing plans to meet Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) goals, track forecast to goal, and communicate said plans and forecasts to internal stakeholders and management
- Partner with product marketing colleagues to develop compelling content to support various marketing campaigns and align with buyer's journey
- Seek out industry best practices, experiment with new approaches and tools, and be disciplined and analytical in measuring and sharing results
- Be an integral part of the on-going strategic discussion about our objectives, the buyer's journey, and the stages of the lead lifecycle
- Consistently measure program success and continually optimize campaigns to drive incremental results
Ideally, You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, specifically in a demand generation role, ideally at an enterprise software or B2B SaaS company
- An understanding of lead nurturing and the need to message differently to different profiles
- Keen analytical ability and curiosity to delve into the data and understand what's working
- A highly results-oriented approach, with motivation to meet and exceed objectives
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- An eye for quality content and design (and the drive to achieve it)
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and technologies such as Marketo and Salesforce
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Benefits And Perks
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo's employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain's New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC's Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You'll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.