Director of Partner Marketing
We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for a super talented, motivated Director of Partner Marketing to help scale our GTM efforts of our growing ecosystem of partners. The role is focused on our entire global partner ecosystem, including GSIs, technology partners, ISVs and resellers.
This person will create high impact partner marketing programs. You will have outstanding communication skills and are able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders to build consensus and drive projects forward. You'll partner with third parties, product managers, engineers, marketers, and the field organization to ensure messaging is aligned, toward the goal of a cohesive and customer-centric narrative.
A day in the life of a Director of Partner Marketing:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Develop and manage annual partner marketing strategy, plan and budget in alignment with corporate growth and revenue objectives
- Contribute to partnership strategy in collaboration with product management and field
- Develop partner-related content, working closely with product management, field and product marketing that can be leveraged for joint-marketing activities in both traditional and digital channels, including joint positioning decks, web pages, blogs, webinars, nurture emails, etc.
- Develop influential relationships with counterparts at assigned partners
- Work cross-functionally with demand gen, customer and product marketing, and communications teams to support partner marketing activities; assist with global event sponsorships and support event marketing teams so that partners maximize their presence
- Analyze and track the success of all partner-facing programs. Implement metrics to demonstrate return on investment against the marketing budget
- Bachelor's degree - 10+ years’ experience in partner/channel marketing or product marketing disciplines working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional leadership skills to work across multiple organizations to get things done
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage partners and optimize marketing spend
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.