Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Director to develop content, messaging, and campaigns to support our relationships with Salesforce, Veeva, nCino another with other clouds we add in the coming years. There are also important relationships with system integrations and other ISV partners who have complementary platforms. The partner marketing manager will work closely with the OwnBackup Alliances team to build strong relationships with key contacts in our partners marketing and sales organizations and will campaign using the full range of marketing channels.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Coordinate key marketing relationships with Salesforce, SIs, technology and ISV partners.
- Work with the product marketing and creative teams to develop partner-focused content and collateral.
- Build and manage integrated campaigns to partners and jointly with partners.
- Own the process around partner leads entering the database and ensure that there is a well executed follow-up process, and management of those contacts over time.
- Work with the events team to plan and execute virtual VIP and other joint events with our partners.
Your Work Experience
- 4-6 years of experience working in partner marketing or demand generation with a B2B software company
- Experience creating content and campaigns ‘to and with’ partners
- Comfortable using Salesforce and Marketing Automation platforms like Hubspot or Marketo
- People skills to develop strong relationships
- Self-motivated with a collaborative spirit
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is a strong plus
- A university degree; an MBA is a bonus, but not required
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.