Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,400 customers, we are ranked #38 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Director to develop content, messaging, and campaigns to support our relationships with Salesforce, Veeva, nCino another with other clouds we add in the coming years. There are also important relationships with system integrations and other ISV partners who have complementary platforms. The partner marketing manager will work closely with the OwnBackup Alliances team to build strong relationships with key contacts in our partners marketing and sales organizations and will campaign using the full range of marketing channels.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Coordinate key marketing relationships with Salesforce, SIs, technology and ISV partners.
- Work with the product marketing and creative teams to develop partner-focused content and collateral.
- Build and manage integrated campaigns to partners and jointly with partners.
- Own the process around partner leads entering the database and ensure that there is a well executed follow-up process, and management of those contacts over time.
- Work with the events team to plan and execute virtual VIP and other joint events with our partners.
- 4-6 years of experience working in partner marketing or demand generation with a B2B software company
- Experience creating content and campaigns ‘to and with’ partners
- Comfortable using Salesforce and Marketing Automation platforms like Hubspot or Marketo
- People skills to develop strong relationships
- Self-motivated with a collaborative spirit
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is a strong plus
- A university degree; an MBA is a bonus, but not required
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% year over year growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective, OwnBackup has 3,400 customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150,000 customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.