Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the team:
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and experienced candidate to oversee and manage our partnerships.
This candidate will have a strong understanding of building a partner ecosystem, scaling channel revenue, and cultivating strategic partnerships. The role is a full-time position and based in our NYC office, reporting to our Vice President, Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Scale partnership channel pipeline and revenue
- Grow our app marketplace and ecosystem with revenue generating and customer experienced focused integrations
- Expand our strategic partnerships
- Combine long-term strategic planning with short-term actions to build these partnerships
- Lead and expand our referral and reseller programs
- Oversee and prioritize partners and relationship across Agents, VARs, SIs, and consultants
- Manage, grow, nurture, and lead a passionate team focused on results
- Work closely with sales to manage pipeline and coordinate partnership opportunities
- Train partners on Aircall and its capabilities
- Collaborate with all key internal departments to assure partnership initiatives are aligned with ongoing organizational initiatives
- Present and communicate ongoing results results to the executive team
What you'll bring:
- 5-10 years experience in leading partnerships at a B2B SaaS organization
- A Bachelors degree
- Experience building an app marketplace and ecosystem
- A proven track record building a pipeline and growing revenue to exceed sales goals
- Ability to translate quantitative analysis into an executable business recommendation
- Excellent communication skills in all forms (written, verbal, presentations, and negotiations) and ability to influence
- Thrive in fast-paced, start-up environment
- A self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a demonstrated ability for cross team collaboration
- Ability and desire to travel!
- A passion for Aircall, our mission, and a deep desire to be a part of a fast growth team
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with Citi Bike and gym reimbursement, and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.