Director, Product Marketing Analytics at Peloton
The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, and Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to build and lead our newly formed Product Marketing Analytics function - a hybrid of traditional responsibilities in product, marketing, and business analytics. This team will be the "swiss army knife" of applying data for impact, and will play a critical role in holistic measurement of acquisition, retention, and engagement KPIs across our Bike and Tread lines of business. The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen and communication skills with world-class analytical skills, with deep experience marrying the art and science of analytics and working with product marketing teams to interpret data and drive impact.
- Build out a critical cross-functional function to empower disciplined and holistic marketing decisions across the Product Marketing organization
- Collaborate with a variety of business stakeholder teams (e.g. Product Marketing, Media, Lifecycle, Brand, Creative, Web, Insights) to understand marketing strategy/execution tactics and help teams apply data-driven insights and solutions
- Understand existing metrics/data availability across Marketing, Revenue, Member, Data Science, and Product Analytics
- Thoughtfully develop primary/secondary metrics and dashboards to track customer health across all stages of their lifecycle - acquisition, retention, and engagement - and leverage structured and disciplined thought processes to provide holistic and nuanced interpretations of this data
- Holistically measure brand & DR cross-channel marketing campaigns across a plethora of metrics (e.g. sales, visitors, leads, test class, brand awareness/consideration) to understand short- and long-term business impact
- Support data and analytics self-service across non-technical marketing stakeholders and evangelize best practices
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 8-10 years of experience in product analytics and/or marketing analytics
- 3-5 years of experience building and leading top-performing teams in a people management capacity
- Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex and nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets. Serious plus: advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience conducting and reporting out on business modeling/analysis using Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience working with brand measurement and consumer insights teams, including qualitative and quantitative studies in awareness/consideration, path to purchase, etc.
- Familiarity with media measurement, including MMM, MTA, incremental lift studies, and A/B testing, as well as an understanding of strengths and weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Proactive, thoughtful, and highly organized self-starter; thrives in ambiguity and solving open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to senior leaders and less technical stakeholders
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.