Director of Product Marketing, B2B and B2C at CLEAR
With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than 8 million members and 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet - transforming the way you live, work and travel. Trust and privacy are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being in control of their own information and never sell member data. CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government regulators and is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the SAFETY Act.
The Director of Product Marketing is exceptional at developing, leading and executing go-to-market strategies within the technology industry. We are looking for someone with a strong background in B2B and B2C verticals. He /she will be responsible for leading the full end-to-end sales cycle of our product capabilities -from spearheading the go-to-market strategies to nurturing leads. As the product marketing lead you will partner with cross functional teams to drive product adoption. You are accomplished at understanding the intricacies of products and able to succinctly synthesize information in a way that will resonate with new and existing partners/customers.
This individual will have the opportunity to define and influence the future of our business. You will be the product evangelist and will play a leadership role in leading our product launches.
What You Will Do:
- Develop key partnerships: Partner with leaders across the organization and act as the key liaison to drive product awareness and LTV as we continue to grow CLEAR’s product landscape. You will be the connector!
- Take a Data Centric Approach: Work closely with analytics and other stakeholders to clearly define target audiences to build leads and usage illuminating actionable insights to continually drive product improvements and growth. Through data and research, you will help identify opportunities for improved efficiency, effectiveness, and user experience.
- Be a Product Evangelist: Possess a very deep understanding of the product by working closely with the product teams to direct the customer experience and narrative in order to develop and optimize the customer journey. You will be the voice of our products.
- Develop messaging: Develop a playbook as input to all downstream marketing to drive holistic messaging, ensuring there is clear and consistent communication to customers.
- Lead Go-to-Market Strategies: Spearhead go-to-market strategies, influencing the organization to successfully and cohesively launch new products/features into the market. You will bring our product solutions to life for our partners.
- Best Practices/Training: Lead and participate in stakeholder meetings to establish cross functional knowledge transfer in order to facilitate growth and adoption of our services. You will support our sales channel; train them on the problems we solve and how our product solves them.
- Innovate: Ideate innovative ways to grow the business through marketing strategies and various touchpoints to attract and retain customers and partners.
Who You Are:
- 5-10 years of experience in high growth product or marketing departments.
- Experience working with subscription based products and services.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. You are able to articulate the essence of the product both internally and externally and their value.
- Able to craft a compelling narrative across different touchpoints.
- Tactical experience and understanding of core marketing channels including landing page optimization, mobile apps, email, and user experience.
- Proven track record of taking a data-driven approach to driving strategies, leveraging a strong command of business goals, metrics, and objectives.
- The ability to lead, influence, and communicate cross functionally with Tech/Product/, marketing, sales, and data teams.
- Comfortable adapting to changes as well as thriving in a dynamic and continually evolving environment.
- As this would be one of the first hires of the product marketing team we need someone who is comfortable with taking on new challenges to accomplish key milestones.