The Director of Product Marketing Partnerships & Digital Distribution will be responsible for forming strategic deals and managing key relationships with major content & technology platforms, OEMs and other industry partners who will unlock audience and new revenue opportunities. You will identify & model out opportunities based on industry trends and key areas of alignment between Peloton & 3rd parties, negotiate contracts, and be the point person for key relationships with leading consumer technology, media conglomerates, device manufacturers, and more.
- Lead development of Peloton’s Digital Membership & App distribution strategy. Evaluate opportunities to partner with 3rd party platforms such as Connected & Smart TVs, and other platforms in the US and our international markets
- Lead creation of financial models and forecasts in partnership with our Finance team
- Lead negotiation of key multi-million dollar deals that deliver on business objectives including scaling audience acquisition at smart economics
- Partner with our Revenue/ Acquisition, Brand Marketing, Strategy, International & other internal teams to represent Peloton products in multi-platform corporate partnerships
- Act as the primary contact for platform partners such as Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung, Roku, among others
- Ensure success of complex multi-stage initiatives by quarterbacking deal implementation, bringing together several departments, communicating KPIs and other requirements, and managing stakeholder expectations
- Act as point of contact with business partners in key categories to build positive relationships and further develop/ expand on opportunities
- Develop presentations, post-mortems,and other reporting to Peloton executives and the Board of Directors to help drive key decisions and evaluate KPIs
- Actively pursue and evaluate innovative opportunities that drive the brand and business forward and help maintain Peloton’s cutting edge reputation
- The ideal candidate will be a great collaborator, negotiator, and communicator and be able to effectively manage indirect resources via influence
- 10+ of years of experience in Media & or Technology
- 10+ of years of experience in Business Development and/or Content Distribution
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA a plus.
- Excellent ability to build models/ forecasts, track budgets and KPIs
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills - great relationship manager
- Solid understanding of the media distribution landscape including experience in working with OTT platforms
- A natural leader who can effectively build a team and develop talent
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to evaluate ROI opportunities w/ market sizing and other strategic and financial criteria
- Ability to work independently to take meetings, field opportunities, develop contacts, etc..