Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Director of Product Marketing to join at this critical inflexion point. This is a full-stack product marketing role with an emphasis on market research (win/loss analysis, TAM, category ecosystem), positioning, personas, and sales enablement. Product marketing is currently focused on building strong GTM foundations, with a future emphasis on pricing and packing, solution architecture, solution naming, and category design. This role will initially report to the VP of Marketing.
- Manage a growing team of product marketers
- Spearhead GTM for product launches
- Conduct first-party market and persona research through customer interviews, win-loss analysis, and analyst feedback to build the foundational Bill of Materials for product marketing
- Build strong internal relationships with all GTM teams and key partners throughout the organization
- Identify whitespace and differentiation that can be used to guide brand positioning and demand generation campaigns
- Create internal and external content, including owning product positioning, sales enablement, and funnel-centric demand gen content.
- Own customer marketing efforts and feedback program
- Partner with FP&A to analyze and recommend pricing structures and rate card
- Report to the VP of Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years Product Marketing experience at high-growth mid-to-late stage startups or public technology companies
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, and problem solving skills
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Experience with the real estate industry
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice