What you’ll do:
- Synthesize market and user journey insights to influence content and product roadmaps.
- Leverage existing data and gather new insights to foster a consistent, compelling and targeted customer experience that drives engagement and retention.
- Craft, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing content and product initiatives including: audience definition, product positioning, launch strategy, and measurement.
- Succinctly and effectively communicate product features, capabilities, use cases, and benefits internally and externally.
- Ensure alignment on product positioning across all channels including marketing and in-product content.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize product marketing initiatives to achieve business goals
- Work with channel owners to test positioning and new tactics to improve performance and establish a feedback loop with key stakeholders.
Why we’re excited about you:
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build cross-functional consensus.
- Experience in building, launching, and iterating new products and features.
- Equally comfortable developing high level strategy and rolling up your sleeves to get it done
- Strong data comprehension and analysis; ability to distinguish between signal and noise and focus investments on the most impactful outcomes.
- User research expertise and a passion for amplifying the voice of the customer to solve their pain-points.
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills