Director of Product Marketing
Stash is investing, simplified. We are an investing platform that makes it easy for anyone to start with as little as $5. Through empowering our users with education and guidance, we help investors learn the basics so they can do it themselves. At Stash, we are working toward a future where investors are as diverse as our world.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing strategy to drive the rapid growth of core Stash products. Our ideal candidate is motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive KPI’s, has demonstrated success owning multichannel campaigns in B2C organizations and has implemented robust testing measurement and analysis programs.
If you are a player-coach who is relentlessly passionate about engaging and growing customers, seamlessly flexes between planning and executing innovative campaigns across a myriad of channels and is laser-focused on data and results, this could be the role for you!
What you'll do:
- Own marketing strategy and execution for Banking and Savings related products, partnering with Product Leads to achieve product new member enrollment and engagement KPIs
- Forecast, plan, and track metrics against key products
- Collaborate with Product leads on all marketing efforts related to product enrollment/registration, feature releases, cross-selling and usage
- Drive product messaging strategy and campaign development across all engagement channels including but not limited to email, in-app, push and text. Communications include prospecting streams, product onboarding, full lifecycle messaging and reactivation efforts
- Manage production and deployment of all outbound messaging
- Ideate promotions and create campaign calendar for member acquisition, adoption, and usage of specific products, coordinating across departments - Compliance, Acquisition, Product, and Operations.
- Work closely with other Marketing Leads to ensure communications across all products are optimized and prioritized appropriately to lead to an outstanding overall Stash experience
- Develop and deploy testing strategies in partnership with Product and Data Science to continuously optimize messaging content, frequency, and cadence
- Manage, mentor and develop team
- Work across departments including CX, Product, Operations, and UXR to enhance and improve consumer experience
- Drive prioritization of product marketing related development efforts
- Conduct and leverage market research, competitive analysis and audience insights to think creatively about segmentation, targeting and customizing experiences within appropriate channels and messages
- Ensure creative validation through testing and track and report on performance KPI’s
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in high-growth, fast-paced financial technology (banking) organizations
- Strong leadership experience in a high-growth B2C organization with a proven track record of driving customer engagement via CRM
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Ability to prioritize, self-start and swiftly adapt to changing market conditions and think creatively in a deadline-oriented startup environment
- Demonstrated success defining and executing data-driven growth strategies
- Deep experience with creating complex segmentation strategies, iterative testing plans and lifecycle messaging
- The desire to both create strategy and execute campaigns on a daily basis
- Experience and understanding creating and deploying multi-channel campaigns (email, in-app, push)
- Ability to optimize landing pages and registration experiences a plus
- Team player whose flexible and wants to work in a quickly growing, collaborative environment
**No recruiters, please.