Director, Product Marketing at SEVENROOMS
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is transforming hospitality. We help restaurant, hotel, nightclub and entertainment operators create and cultivate direct relationships with their guests. Our reservation, seating and guest engagement platform boosts revenue and enables personalized service and marketing.
We’re searching for an experienced B2B product marketing professional to drive our client-facing product marketing efforts. Reporting to the SVP, Marketing, you will be a product expert and play a key cross-functional role in evangelizing our product with internal and external audiences.What You'll Do
- Develop product value prop, positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for customers, customer-facing teams, prospects, and Sales
- Work with Product, the wider Marketing team, Sales, Customer Success, and cross-functional teams to gather feedback, develop, and deliver clear messaging for SevenRooms’ products
- Launch and promote new product to customers amplifying the message through multiple marketing channels
- Create and maintain sales collateral and training materials, including pitch decks, training guides and more
- Create content that support our value prop and demonstrates our product and category leadership
- Develop data-driven programs and campaigns aimed that drive onboarding, activation and retention of our hospitality clients
- Conduct market research and maintain pulse on competitive product offerings
- Run NPS tracking programs
- 10+ years of demonstrated product marketing experience
- Deep expertise in current and innovative B2B marketing strategies across multiple channels (email, webinars, live chat, display, paid social, etc.), including the creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company or hospitality-focused environment is preferred
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Totango, MixPanel and Looker is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to distill key takeaways quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to also drive things forward across multiple cross-functional teams
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK