Director, Product Marketing
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT and security teams to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, threat remediation, and fully-automated policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights and the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of “50 Future Unicorns” in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, and Atlanta, GA.
We’re looking for a Director, Product Marketing to develop the positioning, messaging and go-to-market materials for BetterCloud’s Data Protection/ user life cycle functionality. In this role, you’ll partner with our Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Business Strategy teams to deliver high-impact product positioning, collateral, use cases, and sales training materials. Your main focus will be on translating the value of our security functionality to IT and security professionals. This position requires a poised self-starter with a background in security SaaS products who can run with direction and take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
**We’re open to candidates in Atlanta, New York, or San Francisco for this role.**
- 6-8 years of experience in marketing SaaS products (SaaS security products a plus).
- Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers and executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines.
- Experience in the market and technology landscape in which BetterCloud competes.
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams.
- Develop value propositions, messaging, case studies, and collateral that supports developer engagement across our enterprise and corporate sales teams. You will lead the translation of technology capabilities into impactful product and solutions benefits that demonstrate business value.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to create the strategic and tactical marketing plan to build and execute product marketing programs across multiple audiences. You will analyze and identify market opportunities along with customer pain points to highlight the value BetterCloud can bring.
- Work with Business Strategy and Channel sales teams to create partner-specific materials.
- Be an expert on our customers, target market, competitors, and product capabilities.
- Lead sales trainings and presentations to the team on messaging, product capabilities, market landscape, and competitors.
- Support general product and sales marketing initiatives including launches, conferences and events, and PR.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.