Director of Product Marketing
Greater NYC Area
VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As communications transition to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Do
- Lead global go-to-market strategy for VidMob’s technology platform Agile Creative Studio. Develop product launch plans including collateral development, content creation, and internal and external facing campaigns.
- Manage communication strategy across VidMob’s owned channels to drive platform/product trial and track customer satisfaction. Touchpoints include corporate website, landing pages, email, and push notifications.
- Partner with Sales team to develop packages and product oﬀerings for different customer segments.
- Lead customer research to understand the customer experience and refine the product roadmap. Research may include new feature user testing, focus groups, customer satisfaction surveys.
- Collaborate closely with design and engineering teams to ensure the product roadmap aligns with customer needs and market opportunities.
- Help external-facing teams deliver highly effective product demos, understand new features and promote new product launches.
- Apply insights from dot com, email and platform to constantly improve product marketing strategy and maximize platform usage.
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand customer needs and work with multiple internal teams to ensure we reflect that in everything we do.
What We’re Looking For
- 10 years professional experience, at least 5 years in a Product or Product Marketing position and at least 1 in a managerial position.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing up/down.
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to translate complex technical capabilities into simple and compelling benefits.
- Problem-solver, inclined to quickly get to root cause and creatively solve challenges.
- Balanced strengths across qualitative and quantitative competencies.
- Excellent organizational skills, highly reliable and proven initiator who needs minimal guidance to achieve goals.
- Implementation-focused, and ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact.
- Experience with B2B SaaS a big plus.
Location: New York City, NY
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity or Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan
Read Full Job Description