Director of Product Marketing at 360Learning
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:14 p.m. (EST) on Friday, May 29, 2020
As the Director of Product Marketing, you are fully accountable for 360Learning’s go-to-market success. You are driving go-to-market strategy across product, marketing, sales and customer success. As part of the Strategy & Operations team, you will report directly to the VP of Strategy & Operations and work very closely with US co-founder & General Manager.
360Learning saw 200% revenue growth in 2019, and your job is to triple ARR again each year by ensuring focus and effectiveness of cross-functional company resources. To achieve that, you will:
- Establish the go-to-market vision & strategy and communicate it across the organization
- Develop deep understanding of US buyer personas, by conducting customer research
- Create product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with the buying audience
- Oversee launch strategy and launch planning, ensure consistent messaging, content and campaign strategies by coordinating product, marketing, sales, operations & customer success teams
- Create ad hoc marketing & sales collateral to drive pipe creation and conversion, such as customer references, case studies, sales decks, scripted product demos, product documentation
- Establish strategies to drive product adoption, retention, upsell and cross-sell for the product portfolio;
- Identify market opportunities to expand US presence, partner with product management leaders to influence product strategy by leveraging quantitative & qualitative insights;
- Conduct competitive analysis, develop battlecards & competitive positioning
- Serve as market-facing subject matter expert (SME) and interface with industry analysts as the company representative
- Monitor and report on the performance of the go-to-markets, results of related sales and marketing efforts
- Conduct routine assessments of the organization’s go-to-market processes and address gaps in performance
- Manage the hiring, development and retention of global product marketing talent
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- 3 to 8 years of product marketing experience with a B2B SaaS company
- Previous product experience desirable
- Pragmatic Marketing certification desirable
- Enthusiasm for our company culture explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Remote-friendly environment
- Annual leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues !
Your recruitment process
- Call with HR team
- Interview with VP of Strategy & Operations and Director of Brand Marketing
- Meeting with the US team in New York
- Interview with CEO
- Reference check calls
At 360Learning we aim to change the way companies achieve growth with learning.
Our SaaS platform helps employees improve at their job and it allows leaders to be one step ahead of the competition. A pioneer in the “Collaborative Learning” field, we enable every team member to raise specific learning needs through our platform. From these needs, courses can be created with assistance from in-house experts” and improved between peers to maximize skills development.
Internally we created Convexity, an organization model whereby every team member can have an exponential impact. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (France, the United States, the United Kingdom) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, Toyota) worldwide and counts more than 1.5 million users.
Read Full Job Description