Thank you for your interest in joining the Yieldstreet team! Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have slowed our hiring and are being thoughtful about which roles we bring on that are critical to our business at this time. We are carefully reviewing all applications on a regular basis and will be in touch should we deem your application a good fit for this position. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these uncertain times.
Our mission is to empower people by helping them realize their next level, and we remain committed to supporting our employees, investors, and community during this global crisis. Here's how we're responding to the outbreak.
About the Role
Yieldstreet is hiring our first Director of Product Marketing to lead the product marketing function. You will be responsible for developing our product positioning and executing key launches and campaigns to drive the adoption of Yieldstreet’s investment products, increase investor engagement and grow revenue. You will focus on the entire product lifecycle, from research and market intelligence through launch and continued product development. You will partner closely with Product, Design, Investments and Investor Relations to optimize our positioning and messaging for current and new investment products in order to drive meaningful growth to our platform.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your expertise to help investors understand the ins and outs of our platform and products.
What you'll do:
- Lead Go-to-Market (GTM) planning and execution for new initiatives from idea through launch
- Ensure alignment and continuously manage the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Drive strategy around product positioning for existing investment products and new product launches
- Articulate value propositions and messaging to inform marketing initiatives and product launches
- Partner cross-functionally to assess market needs and opportunities, validate with clients, define value propositions and marketing/industry positioning
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of two marketers
- Train and support the Investor Relations team to articulate our product value and competitive advantage
- Establish KPIs and track the performance of the Product Marketing efforts to ensure that desired business outcomes are met
- Conduct comprehensive market research to understand our investors, current market trends, the competitive landscape, and key investor insights
- Own the development of investor-facing marketing assets to support our investment product messaging such as product videos, emails, website copy and blog posts
What you’ll need:
- 7-10 years of Product Marketing experience, with exposure to B2C marketing
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in financial services with knowledge of various investment products; familiarity with alternative investments would be ideal
- Previous management experience
- Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Proven experience launching new products and scaling a business
- Proven success building company and product narratives that have resulted in category disruption and measurable impact
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging
- Ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown and our building is close to most major subway lines.
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.