Director, Solutions Consulting at Bluecore
- Achieve growth targets through leadership of a high-performing Solutions Consulting team. This includes defining team involvement in deal cycles, and driving recruiting, training, objective setting, coaching and performance management of Solutions Consulting team
- Develop a team that serves as the primary technical resource in the development of Bluecore’s value proposition and technical expertise during sales engagements. This includes understanding a customer’s requirements, desired outcomes and mapping them to a comprehensive solution.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define go-to-market strategy and sales approach.
- Maintain up-to-date market expertise and continuously evolve competitive positioning.
- Serve as primary liaison between the Sales organization and Product management to prioritize and communicate new feature requests and product roadmap vision to best drive company growth and customer success.
- Continuously evolve our product demonstration to effectively showcase new and differentiated features in an effort to accelerate new business sales
- Sales enablement in the form of demo training, competitive intelligence and objection handling
- Establish a process and team capable of completing strong RFP/RFI responses as well as security and technical reviews
- Bachelor’s degree combined with a strong sales engineering technical background and work experience. You need not be an engineer but you must be a general technologist.
- 10+ years work experience in marketing technology, at least 5 years as a people-manager.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, ability to decipher a customer’s challenge and translate it to internal teams in order to implement a product or technical solution
- Strong written and presentation skills; ability to have a highly technical conversation with IT teams as well as simplify complex topics to non-technical audiences
- Experience with Data Science and/or Machine Learning is a significant plus
- Position is based in New York City
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy