Director, User Acquisition & Growth
The mission of this role is to collaboratively envision, build, and lead Quartet’s capacity to scale user acquisition, and continued growth, engagement, and retention. You’ll drive creative, data-driven, user-centered campaigns that position Quartet to meet ambitious acquisition campaigns in all markets. You will creatively engage existing users to improve initiation, utilization, and engagement. Internally facing, you’ll collaborate cross-functionally to design, test, and iterate creative campaigns.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing & External Affairs, you’ll collaborate as a leader on a team that collectively champions the following areas for Quartet: 1. User Acquisition and Growth Marketing (driving user acquisition, growth, and engagement); 2. Communications and PR (building our brand and telling stories); and 3. Public Affairs (building partnerships and engaging key influencers across policy, health, and culture).
You’ll unlock the next wave of marketing-driven acquisition and growth at Quartet, building a culture of data-informed campaigns to optimize creative, channels, audience segmentation, and execution.
Research & Insights
- Create a research-informed culture that leverages data-driven & market research insights to identify opportunities & make decisions. Showcase ROI over time as new strategies, targeting, testing, and campaigns are designed and executed.
- Build collaborative feedback loops with the Business Intelligence and Product Teams, to gain better understanding of user lifecycle and craft high-impact growth strategies across all parts of the user funnel.
- Leverage research & data insights to inform campaign strategy, constantly iterating by audience segment to strengthen acquisition + retention performance.
- Position Marketing & External Affairs as the in-house expert of understanding Quartet’s audiences by market, geography (rural vs triangle), line of business (Medicaid, commercial, etc), practice (system v independent), etc.
Creative Campaigns & Engagement
- Drive thinking around creative tests, placements, landing pages, audiences, and channels (new and old) to scale user acquisition and growth campaigns. You’re intimate with our user segments, leveraging insights to develop audience-specific messaging and campaign strategies to optimize communication and channels with users, end to end.
- Build market-specific launch and user acquisition strategies, to hit company-wide engagement numbers. Ensure strategies are reflective of market-research and data-driven insights, segmenting by market.
- Grow Quartet social media and paid advertising functions to drive targeted campaigns that grow awareness, affiliation and acquisition among users.
- Develop campaigns that engages users and improves active rate.
Cross-Functional Collaboration & Leadership
- Inspirational and engaging leader, coach and mentor capable of investing in growing a team.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner with the Director, Public Relations & Communications and VP, Marketing & External Affairs; Work closely with Communications vertical team to inform user-centered messaging.
- Position the Marketing & External Affairs team as a collaborative team with an increasingly strong ROI, developing transparent reporting infrastructure through which outcomes and decisions are assessed, sharing with key players throughout company.
- Build highly collaborative, cross-functional, trusted relationships across Quartet (with Product, Business Intelligence, Patient and Provider Success, New Markets, etc), to develop a comprehensive view of the user journey and meet ambitious growth targets.
- BA/BS with 8+ years of experience in user acquisition or growth marketing, or related fields
- Proven track record of delivering measurable business outcomes by combining the full scope of digital marketing levers with relevant data insights.
- Passion for data and proven experience analyzing a marketing funnel; ability to identify and measure different growth opportunities and to develop successful strategies to meet them
- Passion for the creative areas such as subject lines, calls to action (we do!), and crafting messaging and content for different audiences.
- The ability to think strategically, synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations, and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are kind to people, can get along well with others, and have a passion for our mission
- Strong data and technical proficiency, including experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and integration with marketing platforms.
- Tested approach to navigating health care market is important.