Director, Website Growth and Optimization
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
The Director of Website Growth & Optimization will own one of CLEAR’s most important acquisition and customer experience channels, its website. In this role, you will lead the website strategy, design, content management, and analytics. You will leverage your project management, communication and analytical skills to drive acquisition, conversion and revenue via our website. You will work with key cross-functional partners, including UX, design, marketing, and web development teams to optimize the prospect, member and partner experience on our website. You will also be a key member in building out CLEAR’s mobile app strategy.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to build and own the website strategy and roadmap
- Work across digital, design, and development teams to build webpages and own performance goals across the website
- Drive strategy, management and execution of web conversion optimization efforts from conception to completion
- Understand latest modern web design trends, what makes other websites great, and how to execute compelling visual user experiences
- Measure, evaluate and report on all aspects of web performance
- Forecast and manage acquisition and revenue targets
- Create a testing framework and cadence to ensure continued high-quality web best practices are met
- Recommend, implement, and optimize testing and web optimization tools and technologies
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in website marketing/product management with a track record of delivering measurable results; subscription or technology experience a plus
- Strong strategic & analytical skills managing site projects from business requirements to testing, rollout and reporting.
- Strong project management skills to manage a wide range of programs and thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, proactively setting the business direction and managing daily deliverables
- Excellent spoken and written skills, outstanding verbal and oral presentation skills.
- Well-organized, detail and solutions oriented; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics, Prismic, Heap, and Braze a plus
- Bachelor's Degree